Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waking up




Sometimes, waking up is the hardest thing to do. I don't mean to sound like a Folgers commercial, but it's true. Whether waking up means rolling out of bed, or realizing your life from a third-person perspective, or discovering a new part of yourself that you didn't know before. I often, don't realize I was sleeping until I have woken up. Perhaps other Architecture students can relate to my "falling asleep without knowing and feeling guilty that I have slept" upon awaking feeling.

There are moments where touching movies/documentaries wake you up.
There are moments when a double-shot latte hits the spot.
There are moments when you land your dream job, or lose your dream job that you're in for a rude-awakening.

So I wondered this morning stumbling out bed 45 minutes behind schedule, what it will take to wake me up today. I still haven't figured it out yet, but I'll start with a iced-double-soy-one splenda-latte from Inatesso. Who knows that within my self-identifying and specified cup what I'll find...

No comments:

Post a Comment