Thursday, July 29, 2010

Passion

There are things in life that you get passionate about. For some people it's one particular thing, but for me the things I am passionate about encompass many things. I love Architecture, Food, bringing awareness and access to clean drinking Water, and of course, God.

Here are just a few pictures that spark my passion. Pictures are worth more than a thousand words.

Such an inspiring firm Leong-Leong for headquarters of Phillip Lim. The firm was just announced as one of the winners for the NPNY2010 which I attended this evening!



Lunch. yummmmmmmmmmmm Can't go wrong with meat and potatoes!


UNICEF's new campaign to raise awareness to inaccessibility of clean drinking water in developing countries and the diseases that are caused by drinking what these places have available.



Love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment