Sunday, January 23, 2011

Art or Football



"I have to decide what I want to do with my day - Art or Football" - Clare


Thought process:
Tomorrow is Monday; therefore, I have to get back to work.
I have my Architecture project due on Wednesday.
NFL Playoff games are today.
Should I do art or should I watch football?
FOOTBALL.

You would think I can multi-task between the project and watching football, but I can't. Not because the project cannot be completed with the television on, but because football deserves undivided attention. After a nice potato salad brunch, Clare wondered whether or not she should buy a canvas and paint with a friend, or relax by watching football with her brother. I'm hoping she chose the latter (it selfishly makes me feel better for choosing the same). In the end, Football is Art... right?

PS - I HATE the Steelers. GO GREENBAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment