Monday, November 8, 2010

Glamour Women of the Year 2010 with UN Foundation Girl Up

Many amazing women inspire me everyday. The other day I posted on Facebook that the modern day women that inspire me are - Queen Raina, Ivanka Trump, Hillary Clinton, my Mom, and my Grandma. Who are your favourite modern women?

Tonight was Glamour Women of the Year awards with United Nations Foundation Girl Up program to empower young women all around the world with proper education and access to health care and most importantly, emphasize the importance of human rights for all people. Queen Raina was the guest of honor and she looked BEAUTIFUL.

As a young woman myself, I look up to so many role models and realize I have so much that I can give to girls who do not. Join me in the cause to help women's education. But please remember that human rights such as the right to have access to education needs to be both for men and women so that wars and domestic violence does not result out of ignorance.


Victoria Justice - advocate for women's rights

Jewelry designed by Ivanka trump to benefit Girl Up

No comments:

Post a Comment